Agnez Mo - Coke Bottle (feat. Timbaland and T.I.)


This is the debut English single by @agnezmo featuring @Timbaland and @Tip. The rap parts are barely comprehensible for me. So, please check and tell me in the comment box if I got them wrong. ;)

LYRIC
Can we go, Wizz?
No, dont play... dumb drums!

[Agnez Mo]
I got dollars, could you imagine?
They givin' love to an independent woman
I'm VIP, so they can't see me
I'll be like, dang! Now they tryna hit on me

But I just doing. Ah! Me don't care about 'em.
It's like I'm on the cloud, me don't care about 'em (Damn)
I got it from my mama; I thank her everyday
Everyday they keep their eyes on me

I, I, I, I, I gotta make
He know dat, he know dat he prolly has no chance
But he keeps lookin', lookin', lookin' further deep
That he can get a little try, ge-ge-get a little try

I see you're lookin' at my curves, Coke bottle
I see you're lookin' at my curves, Coke bottle
I got dat bounce, I'm bouncin', pop me like a rubbaband
I got dat bounce, I'm bouncin', pop me like a rubbaband

I see you're lookin' at my curves, Coke bottle
I see you're lookin' at my curves, Coke bottle
I got dat bounce, I'm bouncin', pop me like a rubbaband
I got dat bounce, I'm bouncin', pop me like a rubbaband

[Timbaland]
Can you pop it like a rubbaband on the tip of me?
You dropped it to the floor, babe bring it back to me
No man in the world got a bop like Timothy
Her curves make me go crazy
That's why this beat is insane

Her Coke bottle shape, yeah, it's screamin' on my name
But, wait, wait, she says she got a man
The way she move it, move it, move it got me in the trance
I gotta, I gotta tell her that I'm a fan. (Yes sir!)

[Agnez Mo]
Fast car, you never catch me
He lookin' hot, he need a neck prey
Is it cuz everythin' I wear is official ANYE on me?
Get away! (No, no, dont touch me, don't touch me)

I, I, I, I, I gotta make
He know dat, he know dat he prolly has no chance
But he keeps lookin' lookin' lookin' further deep
That he can get a little try, ge-ge-get a little try

I see you're lookin' at my curves, Coke bottle
I see you're lookin' at my curves, Coke bottle
I got dat bounce, I'm bouncin', pop me like a rubbaband
I got dat bounce, I'm bouncin', pop me like a rubbaband

I see you're lookin' at my curves, Coke bottle
I see you're lookin' at my curves, Coke bottle
I got dat bounce, I'm bouncin', pop me like a rubbaband
I got dat bounce, I'm bouncin', pop me like a rubbaband

[T.I.]
Yeah, okay, you can straight pop that shit for me
I let the rubbaband pop on fifty G
Knee Haw Raw can't get it from me
Bring the fifty G with ya.
Ain't shit for free
OK, I drop my top west side fool
Chrome wheel paint clean ridin' through
Have any chick I decide to
But none of them I help
K-I-N-G, you better ask somebody
Pullin that Chevy you don't know nuttin bout it
Got a 44 let it go get up outtie
Better ask Timbo he know I'm bout it
Well what you lookin' at my mind ya bidness cuz
Rap bout me, I hear ya girl
And we can go an ask her what's the difference in us
She say you shy circum
I'm puttin' it inna world

[Agnez Mo]
I see you're lookin' at my curves, Coke bottle
I see you're lookin' at my curves, Coke bottle
I got dat bounce, I'm bouncin', pop me like a rubbaband
I got dat bounce, I'm bouncin', pop me like a rubbaband

I'mma get it real good, make it go, back and forth
I'mma get it real good, make it go, side to side
I'mma get it real good, make it go, back and forth
I'mma get it real good, make it go, side to side
I'mma get it real good, make it go, back and forth
I'mma get it real good, make it go, side to side
I'mma get it real good, make it go, back and forth
I'mma get it real good, make it go, side to side




No comments:

Post a Comment