Vierra - Terlalu Lama



LYRIC

Sudah lama kumenanti dirimu
Tak tahu sampai kapankah
Sudah lama kita bersama-sama
Tapi segini sajakah?

Entah sampai kapan, entah sampai kapan

Hari ini ku akan menyatakan cinta
Menyatakan cinta
Aku tak mau menunggu terlalu lama
Terlalu lama

Sadarkah kau, ku adalah wanita?
Aku tak mungkin memulai
Sadarkah kau, kau menggantung diriku?
Aku tak mau menunggu

Entah sampai kapan, entah sampai kapan

Hari ini ku akan menyatakan cinta
Menyatakan cinta
Aku tak mau menunggu terlalu lama
Terlalu lama

(Hari ini ku akan menyatakan cinta
Menyatakan cinta)
Aku tak mau menunggu terlalu lama
Terlalu lama

Hari ini ku akan menyatakan cinta
Menyatakan cinta
Aku tak mau menunggu terlalu lama
Terlalu lama
ENGLISH TRANSLATION

I've been waiting you for a long time
Who knows until when
We've been together for a long time
But is it only this?

Who knows until when, who knows until when

Today I will declare my love
Declare my love
I don't want to wait for too long
For too long

Do you realize that I'm a woman?
I couldn't never start it first
Do you realize that you're hanging me?
I don't want to wait

Who knows until when, who knows until when

Today I will declare my love
Declare my love
I don't want to wait for too long
For too long

(Today I will declare my love
Declare my love)
I don't want to wait for too long
For too long

Today I will declare my love
Declare my love
I don't want to wait for too long
For too long




No comments:

Post a Comment