Vierra - Rasa ini



If you are confused with the translation, don't worry, even Indonesian is confused with the original lyrics. This was one of the most discussed song in Indonesia because of the lyric is kinda... weird. I'll explain it later below. ;)

LYRIC

Ku tak percaya, kau ada di sini
Menemaniku di saat dia pergi
Sungguh bahagia, kau ada di sini
Menghapus semua sakit yang kurasa

Mungkinkah kau merasakan semua yang kupasrahkan?
Tenanglah kasih

Kusuka dirinya, mungkin aku sayang
Namun apakah mungkin kau menjadi milikku?
Kau pernah menjadi, menjadi miliknya
Namun salahkah aku bila kupendam rasa ini?

Mungkinkah kau merasakan semua yang kupasrahkan?
Tenanglah kasih

Kusuka dirinya, mungkin aku sayang
Namun apakah mungkin kau menjadi milikku?
Kau pernah menjadi, menjadi miliknya
Namun salahkah aku bila kupendam rasa ini?

Kusuka dirinya, mungkin aku sayang
Namun apakah mungkin kau menjadi milikku?
Kau pernah menjadi, menjadi miliknya
Namun salahkah aku bila kupendam rasa ini?

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

I can't believe that you are here
Accompanying me when he's gone
So happy that you are here
Wiping all the pain that I feel

I wonder if you feel all that I left over?
Calm down dear

I like her, maybe I love her
But is it possible for you to be mine?
You were once, were once his
But am I wrong if I hide away this feeling?

I wonder if you feel all that I left over?
Calm down dear

I like her, maybe I love her
But is it possible for you to be mine?
You were once, were once his
But am I wrong if I hide away this feeling?

I like her, maybe I love her
But is it possible for you to be mine?
You were once, were once his
But am I wrong if I hide away this feeling?





I know it, the lyrics are so confusing. Sound like a lesbian, eh? Hehehe... Just joking. I think this song were written from some different point of view, also it should be sung by a girl and a guy. If you've watched the music video you've also seen that this song is about a triangle love. Classic. Hahahaha... Friendship and forbidden love. This is my best guess:
The first verse was written from the girl's point of view when she is abandoned by her boyfriend. The chorus and maybe also the pre-chorus was written from they guy point of view. And it should be sung by a guy!.^^;;

Kusuka dirinya, mungkin aku sayang
I (the boy) like her (the girl), maybe I love her (so the boy is wondering and talk to himself)
Namun apakah mungkin kau menjadi milikku?
But is it possible for you (the girl) to be mine (the boy's)? (from this point on, he is talking to the girl)
Kau pernah menjadi, menjadi miliknya
You (the girl) were once, were once his (the boy's friend a.k.a. the girl's ex-boyfriend)
Namun salahkah aku bila kupendam rasa ini?
But am I (the boy) wrong if I hide away this feeling?

I don't know whether it's a good explanation, but still, I hope you guys enjoy it. Hail forbidden love!

No comments:

Post a Comment