Vierra - Dengarkan Curhatku [+Bonus Slang: What is Curhat?]



LYRIC

Dengarkan curhatku tentang dirinya
Betapa anehnya tingkah lakunya

Jujurlah padaku, jujurlah padaku
Kau menyimpan rasa, kau menyimpan rasa, cinta
Nyatakan padaku, nyatakan padaku
Perasaan itu, perasaan itu, cinta

Dengarkan curhatku tentang dirinya
Betapa manisnya senyum bibirnya

Jujurlah padaku, jujurlah padaku
Kau menyimpan rasa, kau menyimpan rasa, cinta
Nyatakan padaku, nyatakan padaku
Perasaan itu, perasaan itu, cinta

(Dengarkan curhatku)

Jujurlah padaku, jujurlah padaku
Kau menyimpan rasa, kau menyimpan rasa, cinta
Nyatakan padaku, nyatakan padaku
Perasaan itu, perasaan itu, cinta

ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Hear my heart about him
How weird are his actions

Be honest to me, be honest to me
You have feelings, you have feelings, love
Let me know, let me know
Those feelings, those feelings, love

Hear my heart about him
How sweet is his lips' smile

Be honest to me, be honest to me
You have feelings, you have feelings, love
Let me know, let me know
Those feelings, those feelings, love

(Hear my heart)

Be honest to me, be honest to me
You have feelings, you have feelings, love
Let me know, let me know
Those feelings, those feelings, love





Curhat is a contraction of Curahan Hati (lit. "Outpouring of the Heart"). This term is a new slang from around middle 2000's. Curahan means "flow", "outpouring", or "output". And as you might know, hati means "heart". So, curhat, more or less means telling something to someone or maybe gossiping, but usually it means sharing someone about their problems or their feeling. Ah, many people also call satire-sarcasm negative Facebook statuses or Twitter tweets as status Curhat or tweet Curhat too. Hahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment