The Changcuters - I Love You Bibeh


LYRIC

Biar kata nenek sihir, bagiku kau Britney Spears
I love you bibeh
Biar kata mirip buaya, bagiku Luna Maya
I love you bibeh

Aku cinta kepadamu
Sayang ini hanya untukmu
Untukmu... Untukmu...

Biar kata kau musibah, bagiku kau anugerah
I love you bibeh
Biar orang berkata apa, bagiku kau segalanya
I love you bibeh

Aku cinta kepadamu
Sayang ini hanya untukmu
Untukmu... Untukmu...

I love you bibeh... I love you bibeh...
I love you bibeh... I love you bibeh...

Aku cinta kepadamu
Sayang ini hanya untukmu
Untukmu... Untukmu...
Aku cinta kepadamu
Sayang ini hanya untukmu
Untukmu... Untukmu...
Untukmu... Untukmu...
ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Let's say a witch, for me you are Britney Spears
I love you bibeh
Let's say like a crocodile, for me you are Luna Maya
I love you bibeh

I love you
This love is only for you
For you... For you...

Let's say you are a disaster, for me you are a gift
I love you bibeh
Whatever the people said, for me you are everything
I love you bibeh

I love you
This love is only for you
For you... For you...

I love you bibeh... I love you bibeh...
I love you bibeh... I love you bibeh...

I love you
This love is only for you
For you... For you...
I love you
This love is only for you
For you... For you...
For you... For you...



*Bibeh is a slang word adopted from English's "baby".
*This song was also included on the soundtrack of "The Tarix Jabrix", a romantic comedy film in which they acted together with Carissa Putri and Francine Roosenda

No comments:

Post a Comment